1) What Personal Information About You Does Pharmacy - Needs collect?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continuously improve your experience at Pharmacy- Needs. Your information so collected may be used to assist retailers in handling orders, delivery through your agent and ancillary services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us. We also use this information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
Given below are the types of information that we may collect:
Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. Click here (Search, order Medicine, order OTC products, book a doctor consultation, schedule diagnostic test, etc., Prescription for medicine order or diagnostic test, Patient details, Diseases for doctor consultation, Address, Phone Number, Email id) to see examples of what we collect. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising your orders, improving our platform, communicating with you.
2) Does Pharmacy - Needs.com share the Information it receives
- Retail partners we have tied up with: We work closely with affiliated retailers who supply and service your order. These retailers operate at Pharmacy-Needs or sell medicines and wellness products to you at Pharmacy-Needs. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
- With your consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personally identifiable information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share such personally identifiable information.
3) How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We maintain electronic, physical and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal information (including sensitive personal information). Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
Under certain circumstances, Pharmacy - Needs shall not be able to take Your prior consent before disclosing Your information in case the information is demanded by government agencies mandated under law to obtain SPDI, or during investigation of cyber incidents, prosecution of offenses etc.
4) Are Children Allowed to Use Pharmacy-Needs.com?
If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use Pharmacy-Needs.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.